All Admitted Students Qualify for a Scholarship
Nebraska Wesleyan's academic scholarships reward your achievement. We honor your success and invest in your future.
Submit the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA)
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Filing the FAFSA also determines your eligibility for federal Pell grants, state-funded grants and other need-based scholarships. And we can provide you with details of your financial aid eligibility at NWU.
- Everyone offered admission receives a Nebraska Wesleyan scholarship.
- 99% of NWU students receive other financial aid
- In the academic year of 2019–2020, first year applicants who submitted a FAFSA received an average aid package of $28,987.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the FAFSA application after October 1 to qualify for federal and NWU need-based aid and federal student loans.
- Enter Nebraska Wesleyan University FAFSA’s school code: 002555.