Requirements for Admission
The following must be submitted to be considered for admission:
- Application for admission
- High school transcript
- ACT/SAT scores
Recommendations for Admission
Nebraska Wesleyan University uses a comprehensive process to review applicants. We select incoming classes with a variety of talents, views and achievements.
We examine the rigor of your high school program. We prefer, but do not require, that you have:
- 4 years of high school English,
- 4 years of mathematics,
- 3 years of the same foreign language,
- 3 years of laboratory science, and
- 3 years of social studies.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We consider your participation in activities, honors, and awards as indicators of your involvement.
- Students will be notified of admission soon after submitting all required items.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- For verification of federal and Nebraska Wesleyan need-based aid, submit the FAFSA application after October 1.
- Enter in the college release and certification section the full name of Nebraska Wesleyan University and College Code 002555.
- NWU reviews FAFSA applications as soon as all required admissions applications documents are received.
- Submit a $350 tuition deposit to accept the offer of admission and confirm your commitment to attend NWU.
Mail test scores, transcripts, and other required materials to:Admissions Office
Nebraska Wesleyan University
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504-2794
For more information contact NWU Admissions at: (800) 541-3818, ext. 2218 admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu