Student Health Services
Student Health Services is a free or low-cost walk-in clinic staffed by nurses and providers who provide full weekday medical services, including:
- Medical consultation
- Treatment for minor illness
- Lab work
- Medication, injections, and immunizations
- Emergency care
- Health counseling and wellness resources
- Off-campus referral
Personal Counseling is also offered for students to address personal development, mental health, cultural issues, life planning, stress management, and the achievement of educational goals.
Dining Hall and Coffee House
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Nebraska Wesleyan prides itself on providing a safe and secure environment for our students.
- Security cameras are operational at most residential facility entrances, as well as at other locations throughout campus.
- Security officers are available to escort students on campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The NWU Alert Network alerts students by phone and internet to seek safety in an emergency such as a tornado or criminal crisis.
- Every facility has fire alarms, extinguishers, smoke detectors, and sprinkling systems on every floor.
Find out more in Campus Safety.